RIENI - Indonesian Virtual Assistant Service

Service Fee & Payment Term

With affordable service fee which can be negotiated and depends on the kinds of activities you required me to do, I am looking for an opportunity to have mutual business relationship with every clients. My primary intention is to get my clients a high value of service, grow together, do safe trading, and most of all, fairest corporation ship.

I can accept below payment transactions:

  1. Credit card
  2. Pay Pal
  3. Western Union
  4. Telegraphic Transfer
You can choose any methods would be suitable and best for you.

For fee amount, please contact me and discuss personally about your requirements. Any inquiries, even though for just simple questions, would be welcomed.

Contacts:

rieni.mayasari@gmail.com

Personal mobile number: 62-81-382683777

Related Posts with Thumbnails