RIENI - Indonesian Virtual Assistant Service

What I Can Do For You

Basically, I am offering you a complete personal assistant service in business, where all services can be tailored to your needs. I am doing all the ‘hassle things’ for you, so you can be more focus on the big thing and concentrate in developing your business.

Below are some of my offered services:


On-line Secretary

Virtually assist you in your daily duties, make appointments, schedule arrangement, typing, business correspondences, filling, preparing power point presentations, report, courier arrangement, reservations, dictation, taking note, setting up conference meeting, diary and meeting management.

Administration & Customer Service

Handling administrative jobs, follow up orders, product delivery arrangement, billing payments, light bookkeeping, answering calls, to be information center, handling customers


Website Content Writer

Regularly update your website content and replying responders based on your request. I will keep on eye on your web regularly, update news, give information to your on line customers, and manage it well.


Internet Research & Clipping

Browsing and filling all information you need from internet. I understand that sometimes my clients are very tied with the schedules, and have difficulty to manage times to do own research on something that they need urgently. I will be your hands, grapping all information and provide them in data collection, so all my clients have to do is just read.


Social Media Marketing

Twitter, Facebook, and any other social media networking profile set up, friends/followers adding, updating daily status and informations, profile management and customizations.


Product/supplier/vendor Hunting

When you are in need to find supplier, product, services, or vendor for your personal or business need, I can find it for you. Interior designers, contractors, web developer, graphic designers, event organizers, kids’ birthday organizers, and other services that you might need, I will find it and make a follow up for you.


General

My services can be adjusted to what Clients need. Please feel free to consult any of your requirements and discuss how I can help you at your convenient time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am offering you a complete personal assistant service in business, Virtual Assistant Services

Unknown said...

Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it? Virtual Assistant Company in India

Unknown said...

Thanks for this blog. provided Great information provided. I really appreciate your writing. I like the way you put across your ideas. Awesome, keep it up.
Best SEO Company in India
Best SEO Company in Kolkata
Best SEO Company in West Bengal
Best SEO Company in USA
Best SEO Company in UK

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails